Additional Full-Service Laboratories:
Carlyle, SK, Grande Prairie, AB, Drayton Valley, AB and Nisku, AB.
Major Instrumentation Includes (Not Limited To):
- Bruker UMT Tribolab Lubricity Tester
- Gamry Corrosion Potentiostat / Multiplexor
- LPR Autoclave Corrosion Cells
- X-Ray Fluorimeter
- FTIR spectrometer
- Laser Particle Size Analyzer
- Nano Particle Size / Zeta Potential Analyzer
- Brookfield PVS HTHP Viscometer
- Dynamic Scale Loop
- Gas Chromatograph
- Cold Finger Apparatus
- PMCC Flashpoint tester
- Dynamic Scanning Calorimeter
- NMR Spectrometer (hydrogen, carbon, phosphorus)
- RCE corrosion cells
- Combination gel permeation / ion / high performance liquid chromatograph
- Complete array of standard mud testing equipment including:
- HTHP/API Filter Press
- Hot Roll Over/Aging Cells
- Particle Plugging Apparatus
- Fann/OFITE Viscometers
- Capillary Suction Time Apparatus
- Bulk Hardness Tester
- Lubricity Meters
Bruker UMT Tribolab:
The Bruker UMT:
- Is a modular design allowing different test configurations.
- Substantially improved performed differentiation between lubricants in a given fluid.
- Excellent reproducibility.
- Measures frictional force directly instead of calculating from the electrical current used.
- Can establish the trends of lubricants in different fluids.
- Can test consolidated rock on metal in addition to metal on metal.
- Has a temperature controlled environment.
- Fine tunes the selection of the optimal lubricant and dosage for each fluid system.